Here are the top five things happening this week!
Fifth Annual Spring Ball: Monday, April 18 7–9:30 PM.
- For those classy enough, ballroom dancing.
- Be in the Union Atrium at 7 PM.
- Refreshments provided!
Mental Health Awareness Presentation: Tuesday, April 19 7-8 PM.
- Professor Timmons will discuss mental health on college campuses.
- Union 221
- Be there for an important conversation!
Elicia Snyder Voice Recital: Thursday, April 21 5:30 PM.
- Celebrate Elicia Snyder’s talent and final project.
- Forbis Recital Hall, Pillsbury Music Center.
- Support your friend and celebrate the fine arts!
Duke Undergraduate Colloquium: Friday, April 22 starting at 8:30 AM.
- support your colleague’s academic research by attending their 20 minute presentations!
- Throughout the day in the PLC and Union.
Honors Convocation: Friday, April 22 at 7 PM.
- the best and brightest students of Jewell are celebrated for their accomplishments.
- find out the Faculty Award Winner!
Parents Day: Saturday, April 23 all day.
- Tell your parents! And check out the happenings HERE.